Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

A little aphorism

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • A little aphorism Wink1. Women wear high stitches that their tongue would not drag on the ground.2. Get rid of evil from women.Get them good!3. Many girls like to show legs, and even wider.4. Before the girl, I'm in it!5. Girls are like pots. Until you put something into them, they serve only for decoration.6. Men do not mind if they are over eighteen.Years are not important!7. A good fairy filled me with two wishes. For the third time I could not.8. Can we go with you to you?9. I had a good idea, but I did not carry it into the body!10. Djokici is only fourteenth, and already he is nineteen.11. He was my first. From behind!12. The left foot said to the right: It is finished between us!13. Let me have a woman's brain for a month or so to rest as a man.14. Newton is lying. Easier to fall faster.15. The evil villain cursed Ružica to stab the only 18th birthday.16. It is not important to arrive first. It's important to get ahead of the other.17. Dear to turn on the light, if you can not find it already.18. Women are like wine - the older they are more and more like boots.19. Mailers do not count on the words "Hands in the Hands" as much as the "Letter or Head"20. Smile is one curve that can correct many things.21. Men are like chewing gum. First, they are sweet, and then they are beautiful.22. A woman in bed is a very widespread phenomenon.23. I do not care about money and fame. I only care about money.24. The woman is like a banknote. The more in use, the less worth it.25. A certain woman was certainly made by a woman. It's too hot.26. The girls are like pancakes. They need to be overturned so they do not burn!27. Adams let 'OVO' stay forever between us.Eva28. In sex it's like in the elevator. Time is up, time down.29. The most important concern for the woman in the human environment.30. The seller was so beautiful that it was funny her question: What do you want?31. I swallowed a tiger. Whoever does not believe is doing the handle.32. When girls train mini skirts, young men become shy. They constantly look down.33. Women are divided into widows and those who work on it.34. Every year for Easter, the young men surprise me - the eggscarving.35. He who is preoccupied with shimmering hair from the nettle is careful.36. Many fools go through my life. I'm just staying.37. The girls become women when they are deeply acquainted with the firm reason for it.38. The relationship between the hammer and nails is BETHER HEAD.39. Farmers enjoy when they enter jeans. Especially when they wring and pinch their nails in the back.40. Society, I have to go home to eat. The old man will shit me.41. If you give the cow a snow does not mean that she will afterwards give milk-shake.42. Ideal graffiti for the Chinese wall: Entrance from the yard.43. Ideal is love between a man with nice income and a woman with nice gifts.44. In our tribe there are no more human beings. Yesterday we ate the last one.45. Marriage wants to meet a well-preserved harem. Sheikh Diley46. ​​Women are getting dressed because of a man's sense of vision more developed than memory.47. Do not rub the nails! It's risky.48. I hurt my ear for everything. Van Gogh49. She told me what her name is and now at least I know what I am.50. Young men are better off, and girls get mixed up better.51. It is true that alcohol has shortened our life, but at least we have seen twice as many as others.52. Why hang out? Stay drunk

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment