Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

A passenger in the last seat of taxi

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • A passenger in the last seat of taxi was the first time in the city and he liked a church and drove a driver on his shoulder to get something to him.
    The driver staggered, losing control of the car, almost hitting the bus,
    Dazzling still screams, climbing the car on the sidewalk, barely avoiding sandbags and stopping the car
    centimeter in front of the jewelry shop! It's been a few seconds
    and then the driver: "Listen, you never did it again. You shook me from the guts of fear!"
    The Traveler will say: "Please, I'm sorry, I did not even think you would
    a light touch on his shoulder could scare him so. Are you probably robbed in your city?
    Driver: "Forgive me, it's not your fault, really. Today I work
    first day
    as a taxis. For the past 20 years I've been driving a dead car ... "


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment