Tuesday 24 October 2017

Tagged Under:

The man says to God

By: ExtraFunnyPicture On: October 24, 2017
  • Share The Gag
  • The man says to God:

    - I did not make my whole life hell, let me enjoy it a little before I die.
    I've always wanted to see Hawaii, but I'm scared of the aircraft, and on
    My boat is bad. Can you make me a bridge to Hawaii, yes there
    I'm going by car?

    God told him:

    - It really does not make sense, where the support poles would be, the sea is
    Restless, driving there would be dangerous. Really, what you want is great
    difficult and technically unfeasible. May I have some other wish for you?

    "Good," said the man. - I would like to understand women, why they say one,
    and think second? Why cry? Why do not they understand us? Why can not I be
    open and honest? Why do not they see some things or blame them,
    I want that. Understand women!

    God answers:

    Do you want a bridge with two or four bars?


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment